[MPlayer-users] Re: CVS tag for 0.90 version

Jaroslav Tulach jst at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 17 13:13:08 CEST 2003

Vladimir Mosgalin wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Jaroslav Tulach wrote:
>
> JT>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
> JT>What is the cvs command to checkout the 0.90 final version from CVS?
> JT>Thanks.
>
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer co 0_90

Thank you very much, I would not be able to find it without your help.
-jst

PS: Anyway that is a surprising solution. Most people use

cvs tag -b release090

to work with branches. Some say that it simplify diffing

cvs diff -r HEAD -r release090

and patching

cvs upd -j 1.2.1.8 -j 1.2.1.10

wonder what is the reason behind this lovely idea? Somebody forget to
RTFM cvs manual?

--
/**
* @author Jaroslav Tulach