[MPlayer-users] Problem with mplayer and mov files!

Clemens Wächter clemenswaechter at web.de
Sat Apr 19 19:07:30 CEST 2003

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 17:05:00 +0200
£ukasz Lubojañski <kameameaa at wp.pl> wrote:

> I have just downloaded Animatrix (part 2 & 3) and i want to play it with
> Mplayer 0.90. In Quick Time (in windows) sound is normal but in Mplayer
> first 11 secounds is out ?!

Correct. The first part (the title) of the complete audio is not played
back. The reason is that the audio is in two audio tracks and mplayer
plays the first back by default.

> I can set delay, but is there some other way to play the first 11
> secounds too?

Yes. Please search the mailing list archives (information section
of the homepage) for animatrix. You will find multiple solutions
discussed. (This is a frequently asked question somehow.... it
should go to the faq ?!? Not really.... ? )

> Lukasz Lubojanski

Clemens Wächter