[MPlayer-users] Changing pcm Hz in mencoder?

Bradley Rosser b_rosser at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 12:41:58 CEST 2003

I'm using mencoder to create digital-video video to output to
my camcorder:

  mencoder -vop scale=720:576 -ovc libdv -oac pcm -o out.avi FILE.mpg

But the tool I'm using to transfer the file to the camcorder won't
work with files that have anything other than PCM audio at
44100Hz.  Some video files I have as input to mencoder have their
audio encoded at 22050Hz.

While the mplayer man page seems to have resampling options for
audio for mplayer, I couldn't see anything for mencoder.

Is there a way for me to get mencoder to translate the audio track
from 22050Hz to 44100Hz?

Thanks,

Brad Rosser
b_rosser at yahoo.com