[MPlayer-users] Re: Mplayer TV options

Javier Taibo jtaibo at udc.es
Sun Apr 20 19:07:21 CEST 2003

El dom, 20-04-2003 a las 15:15, Alban Bedel escribió:

> Yes it seems that nobody understood this message until now.
> Any suggestion ?

  I'm so sorry. The first time I understood "-tv option is deprecated"
instead of "-tv on is deprecated", so I thought that -tv with all its
options were deprecated. Now the message seems quite clear to me, I will
read slower next time  :)

  The suggestion is to remove the "on" option from the man page, as it
has been done in CVS. I think this will eliminate all the confusion.

  Kind Regards,

  Javier Taibo.