[MPlayer-users] animatrix

Brett Kosinski brettk at frodo.dyn.gno.org
Wed Apr 23 07:30:54 CEST 2003

> I am able to get video and audio out of the Animatrix movies using 0.90,
> but the sync is way off. The video lags the audio by seconds, though

That's a sort of bug in mplayer.  The problem is that the audio is split
into two pieces, one, about 11 seconds long which contains the audio for
the opening sequence, and another with the actual audio for the movie.
Unfortunately, mplayer doesn't know how to play this correctly, and only
plays the longest track.  So, just use the -delay parameter to adjust the
audio accordingly.

Brett.