[MPlayer-users] OGM chapters

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Apr 25 09:41:21 CEST 2003

Hi.

> Does anyone know whether MPlayer knows about chapter information in OGM
> files as created by ogmtools? I have looked through the manual and tried
> the -chapter option, all to no avail, so I assume that there it doesn't.
> Are there any plans to implement this?

NChapters are not supported at the moment. Even if they were seeking to
them would be as imprecise as seeking to any other position via -ss as
the Ogm format does not contain an index. Therefore using -chapter for
an Ogm file wouldn't help much. One would first have to fix the Ogm
seeking code.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)