[MPlayer-users] Problems with Xvid

Guillermo Juan debianpc at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Apr 25 20:08:08 CEST 2003

Hello, first of all, sorry me for my english. I`m from
Argentina. My problem is this:
I can see movies in divx perfect, with subtitles and
everything. But now i have a movie with xvid codecs,
and i can see it well. Whe the movie start, an advise
appear saying to me that my cpu is too slow. But, when
i try to see this movie with Xine or aviplay i see it
well, but without subtitles.
I install the Xvid codecs, but i don´t know how can i
make that mplayer recognize this codecs. I have
mpleyer 0.9 rc4 in a Mandrake Linux system.

Thanks
Guillermo

¡Navegá y ayudá a un chico!
Por cada usuario que se conecte a Internet
con Yahoo! Conexión en abril, Yahoo! Argentina
donará un plato de comida para un niño, a través
de la asociación "Por los chicos".
http://ar.online.yahoo.com