[MPlayer-users] two radeons xvidix only works on one :-(

Neal Stephenson neal at bakerst.org
Tue Apr 29 02:38:44 CEST 2003

HI,

	I have two radeon cards in my computer Radeon 8500 LE 128M AGP, Radeon
7000 VE 64M PCI and I use the xvidix driver which works fine but it will
only work on one card as it just finds the first radeon card in the
machine. I have no real problem with this but was wondering if any
thought had been given to providing some key (i.e. pci bus id) to allow
the user to specify this. I took a look at the code and see how to
choose the card but I could not see an obvious way of reading a setting
from inside the procedure (vixProbe). I could of easily missed something
though.

	Thanks again for a wonderful product,

		Neal