[MPlayer-users] every video is looping twice (revisited)

Steffen Barszus st_barszus at gmx.de
Sun Aug 3 19:53:22 CEST 2003

Am Montag, 7. April 2003 02:46 schrieb Peter Magnusson:

> On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Peter Magnusson wrote:
> > On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> > > Looping is probably enabled in your gui config. IMO, it's a VERY bad
> >
> > And what is it named then? I cant find anything with "loop" my in
> > gui.conf.
> >
> > > idea to use gui=yes in your .mplayer/config. Instead run gmplayer if
> > > you want the gui.
> >
> > That worked, thanks.
>
> Actully, it didnt work (it worked once!).
> I dont have anything with "loop" in my .mplayer dir. I guess its a bug
> then?

Yep it seems so. I know the mail I answer to is very old, but it seems it is
not solved yet. Its the same for self-compiled, and all RPMs I have seen so
far, on Red Hat and Mandrake. (.90 and cvs)

To reproduce the bug just start gmplayer <file> . Seems to be a problem with
the gmplayer playlist code.

Steffen