[MPlayer-users] OGM A/V desync

Bokor Norbert norbert.bokor at lebelier.hu
Mon Aug 4 14:30:49 CEST 2003

Hi!

I'd like to record from my tunercard with mencoder to OGM format.
I record the movie to MJPEG and PCM sound, and convert the
video to lavc mpeg4, and audio to ogg with oggenc. after this I
merge these files with ogmmerge -o out.ogm video.avi audio.ogg,
and the audio is cca. 0.4 sec late. I tried to set audio offset with
ogmmerge -o out.ogm video.avi -d -300 audio.ogg, and I get better sync,
but not perfect, but I cannot set audio offset more accurate, even if
I write -d -1500, the audio uses only 300 ms offset. How could I correct
the a/v desync?