[MPlayer-users] Compile with new kernel

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Aug 5 11:03:36 CEST 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 10:12:24AM +0200, Gábor Lénárt wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 06:10:59PM +0200, gabucino at mplayerhq.hu wrote:
>
> > Gábor Lénárt wrote:
> > > Gabu, otherwise you asked me to show an example for the badness of symlink
> > > issue here "in the real life". So here it is.
> > ?
> > Where?
>
> Read the mail again :)

It's not there. What Gabu and I asked for, and what you are unable to
produce, is a concrete specific example of a program including a valid
(i.e. makes sense to include in userspace) kernel header, where
compilation breaks when using kernel headers that don't match the
version glibc was compiled with, but where using the same version that
glibc was compiled with does work. I suspect you cannot provide such
an example, because it does not exist.

Rich