[MPlayer-users] Teveo .tvo files ( VideoSuite )

phil phernandez at free.fr
Wed Aug 6 01:16:38 CEST 2003

Hello .
A friend of mine send me a video file , made with the Windows VideoSuite software . ( http://www.teveo.com ) .

All I have is :
# file teveo_file.tvo
teveo_file.tvo: data

I wanted to try cp/paste the dll from my Win2000 , but Mplayer keeps on saying :

============ Sorry, this file format is not recognized/supported =============
=== If this file is an AVI, ASF or MPEG stream, please contact the author! ===

I think those kinds of files are usually made for webcam broadcast , or are made with their proprietary file type .

I use MPlayer 0.90rc5-3.3.1, with win32 support , from the codec pack from mplayer.hu .

Did anyone had succes with this kind of files ?
Thx a lot .

Phil .

--

	    (o_ 	Aucun pingouin n a été maltraité durant
(o_   (o_   //\ 	l écriture de ce mail .