[MPlayer-users] Re: disappearing subtitles at dvd chapter intervals

Robert Henney robh at rut.org
Wed Aug 6 17:08:14 CEST 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 05:58:15PM +0100, Tobias Diedrich wrote:

> Robert Henney wrote:
>
> > sorry about the long delay in my reply.  I lost access for a few days to the
> > machine I was doing the mplayer builds on.
>
> Seems to be more like I should be the one apologizing. ;-)
> I don't seem to have a DVD which is mastered this way, so if you have
> enough disk space could you try to use mplayer -dumpstream and dd to cut
> out a small part that I can use to reproduce the error and upload it to
> mplayerhq.hu?

Okay, I've now uploaded a segment to the incoming directory on mplayerhq.hu,
by the filename of skipped_sub.tar.gz.  notes and console output included
in tar.

I don't have any excuse as to why it took me so long to get to this.  :-)

oh, and retested with yesterday's cvs build and confirmed that the problem
still exists.

--
robh