[MPlayer-users] problem for changing the brightness

takashi twakeshi at telus.net
Thu Aug 7 12:05:02 CEST 2003

Hi, I have a problem for changing the brightness of the screen. I tried
-brightness option or hitting 3 key or 4 key. However, it never changed
the actual brightness. I have heard that you need to change
.mplayer/config file to allow the brightness control. Could you help me
how I do that? I tried to understand the man page for mplayer, but I
simply don't have enough knowlege to understand it.
  Thank you, and have a great day.