[MPlayer-users] Re: asx files

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Aug 12 08:06:26 CEST 2003

Hi Catelee2u,

on Tue, 12 Aug 2003 02:16:19 +0100 you wrote:

> DOCS/bugreports.html]
>
> Does anyone know if you can play windows media audio streams in asx format
> with the player?? Specifically I want to be able to listen to James Whales
> UK radio show (which is excellent at 10pm-1am GMT (not sport related
> generally)) on www.talksport.net which starts up its own little web player
> thingy.
Just work here :)  mplayer -cache 500 http://212.50.185.86/talkSPORT
But the server is slow :)

> I'm not subscribed to this mailing list so please would anyone
> who wants to contact me with info on this mail me personally at
> catelee2u at hotmail.com.
> I'm not subscribed because as i write this I'm on my windows and would
> have to switch to linux to check the other mail account.
I'm using the news so i can't cc you. BTW i really recommend this method
(see www.gmane.org) to read the lists when not using your home account.
You can also disable the mailing list delivery and use only the news :)
	Albeu

--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.