[MPlayer-users] Permission to use the mplayer binary

Jesus De Meyer jesus at edot-studios.com
Wed Aug 13 19:57:13 CEST 2003

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank you for the great work you guys have
done with mplayer. Ok, now to the point.

I'm a Mac OS X developer and I'm currently in the process of creating a
new version of a movieplayer I created in the past. Now, I have been
experimenting with mplayer and I would like to use the binary as a
backend for my movie player. This is only so I can play formats that
QuickTime can't play, such as DivX, MPG2, ASF, WMV, etc..

My application was and will be totally free.

Regards,

Jesus