[MPlayer-users] About your manuals...

Ross Fawcett claymen at walan.org
Mon Aug 18 09:37:33 CEST 2003

Theres nothing wrong with HTML, looks better than pdf in alot of cases
(asuming you have say AA fonts) that and pdf is a pain in the ass at times.
Cant always copy and paste stuff, gotta open some other client. HTML is
simple open it in your browser your done, open it in links/lynx/w3m in your
console which is VERY handy, cant do that with a pdf afaik. Anyway if u want
it in pdf you can convert it, in the end its easier to just get the html.
That and most of the documentation is in man pages.

- Ross