[MPlayer-users] new syntax with 0.91

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Aug 19 21:01:19 CEST 2003

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 12:40:48PM +0200, Bokor Norbert wrote:
> I've just tried mplayer 0.91, and found some strange changes: the 'tv://' and '-vf' switch have been removed, I can use the older syntax ('-tv on' and '-vop')
> Will these options used in the following versions, or is this the final syntax? I have many scripts, and I
> don't want to modify all of them after a few days.

Sounds like you downgraded! If you read the release notes for 0.91,
they make it clear that 0.91 is based on 0.90, NOT latest CVS. It's
just a bugfix release to 0.90 with a few additional features. You
should go back to using latest CVS snapshot if you want all the new
features that have been added since 0.90.

Rich