[MPlayer-users] mplayer stalling when using sound.

Henti Smith bain at tcsn.co.za
Thu Aug 21 13:38:14 CEST 2003

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:41:17 +0200
Balatoni Denes <pnis at coder.hu> wrote:

> You could experiment with -autosync 50 (whatever number) too,  also
> iirc a-v synch was somewhat updated recently in main cvs, so you could
> try latest cvs if you are not already using it.

I run mplayer with -ao oss to get it to play since -ao sdl would not work (play one second then stall) and with -autosync 30.

I know the Yamaha sounds card is crap and will be replacing it soon, just hoped I could fix this little problem now.

I'll poke around in cvs and see what I can get running :)

thanks :)

--
Henti Smith
bain at tcsn.co.za