[MPlayer-users] viruses shmiruses

Raphael Clifford raphael at clifford.net
Thu Aug 21 22:20:47 CEST 2003

Dear all,

Although I am delighted that a number of you seem to have virus checkers
installed on your windows machines, would it be possible for you to
configure them so that they don't send automatically a message to the
mailing list every time you receive an infected mail please?  Apart from
the fact that we are all getting a ton of these messages now, presumably
what you really wanted to do was inform the person who sent the email
and not the whole list.

Either that or upgrade to linux/freebsd :)

Cheers,
Raphael