[MPlayer-users] chopping off credits

antonovich anton_melser at paradise.net.nz
Sun Aug 24 19:13:14 CEST 2003

hey all,
I am trying to work out the best/easiest way to chop the credits off my
mencodes (meaning I want to get my movie = 700MB without credits). I am
pretty partial to encoding from HD so much prefer encoding from cat-ed input.
However, it appears that the -ss option (flag?) doesnt' work with cat'ed
input. What would be the best way? Is it possible to chop a vob, given that
that would make things much simpler?
antonovich

ps. Acid, there are some very useful looking feature requests for acidrip i
see on SourceForge ;-), (great wee app, could do with having the credit chop
option put on though!)