[MPlayer-users] Problems with GUI

henry_stauf at mailforce.net henry_stauf at mailforce.net
Mon Aug 25 21:26:55 CEST 2003

  I've recently compiled the MPlayer v0.91 source with the
following options:

 configure --enable-gui --enable-jpeg --enable-png

  I'm  running a Debian Woody  with the following libs:

ii  libgtk1.2-dev  1.2.10-11      Development files for the GIMP Toolkit
ii  libgtk2.0-dev  2.0.2-5woody1  Development files for the GTK+ library.
ii  libpng2-dev    1.0.12-3       PNG library - development

  I have downloaded some skin files and use the following to
start MPlayer:

  gmplayer -Skin proton

  Proton skin files are placed in /henry/.mplayer/Skin/proton

  When gmplayer starts only appears the shape of the
skin. It has the shape of the pic, but appears all in
black. It's strange because I see PNG files perfectly
with Gimp or Gqview.

  Any suggestions?