[MPlayer-users] Building Mplayer with "Live" support....

Horacio Ferrero horace.linux at noos.fr
Tue Aug 26 00:17:47 CEST 2003

When I try to build Mplayer I get the following error :
(it has been compiled with "live" option)

/usr/lib/live/BasicUsageEnvironment/libBasicUsageEnvironment.a(.gnu.linkonce.t.__tfQ214BasicHashTable8Iterator+0x27): undefined reference to `__rtti_si'
/usr/lib/live/BasicUsageEnvironment/libBasicUsageEnvironment.a: In
function `BasicHashTable type_info function':
/usr/lib/live/BasicUsageEnvironment/libBasicUsageEnvironment.a(.gnu.linkonce.t.__tf14BasicHashTable+0x27): undefined reference to `__rtti_si'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mplayer] Error 1

I have two solutions :
1)do not compile with live.com option.
2)compile the live portion with gcc-3 (it appears that live has been
  compiled with gcc3 or I,ve got a wrong sources.....

Is anybody having this type of problem ?

What I did wrong ?

Thanks before

--
Horacio Ferrero <horace.linux at noos.fr>