[MPlayer-users] Re: chopping off credits

Jonathan Rogers jonner at teegra.net
Tue Aug 26 07:20:34 CEST 2003

D Richard Felker III wrote:
>>later. When trying to fit a movie on one 700-800MiB CD-R, I've cut the
>>
>>of a mebibyte and much sharper than the MPEG-4 video would have been.
>

> Are you just using these ridiculous-sounding units to annoy people, or
> to try to "convert" people, or what? I've noticed them appearing at
> least 3 or 4 times in your past couple posts...

Yes, I'm a mind-slave of the IEC and we're trying to take over the
world! You just keep on attacking anything that you don't understand.
We'll see who ends up sounding ridiculous.

<URL:http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html>
<URL:http://www.iec.ch/online_news/etech/arch_2003/etech_0503/focus.htm>
<URL:http://www.gnu.org/manual/coreutils-4.5.4/html_chapter/coreutils_2.html#SEC4>
<URL:http://www.gnu.org/manual/coreutils-4.5.4/html_chapter/coreutils_2.html#IDX51>