[MPlayer-users] mplayer and mozilla

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Tue Dec 2 09:42:00 CET 2003

Am Mo 01 Dez 2003 21:25:59 GMT schrieb Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski:
> Installing mplayerplug-in solved this for me.
> If anyone wants a good RPM package, please contact me. I'm working on a
> complete redesign of my website together with an APT repository to
> automate upgrading and some new RPMs will be available soon, including
> this one. ;)

The Mandrake contribs have a package, but I haven't tried it. You can
get it on the cooker mirrors and the spec is in the CVS:
http://cvs.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/contrib-SPECS/mplayerplugin/

If you need help adapting this for RedHat, just ask.
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of