[MPlayer-users] How to integrate XviD in Compilation process?

Stephen D. Leedle LeedleSt at gmx.de
Wed Dec 3 11:08:36 CET 2003

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 10:38, Stephen D. Leedle wrote:

> Whoopsie! XviD does NOT install properly. I removed old XviD files, and
> reinstalled from a clean, fresh source package. Somethings wrong with
> my system.
>
> Sorry for bothering, I will report success or error, as soon as I have
> new information.

I didn't do anything concerning the xvid codec install. But - see thread -
mplayer finds it with and without specifying the "--with-xvidlibdir"
option.

(Now I only have to figure out why the avifle configure doesn't find xvid,
but that's an other subject. Maybe my xvid install isn't this clean.)

> Greetings, Stephen

Encore une fois, greetings, Stephen