[MPlayer-users] XviD parameters NOT wrote in man pages - where tofind?

Stephen D. Leedle LeedleSt at gmx.de
Fri Dec 5 01:05:46 CET 2003

Hello!

On Friday 05 December 2003 00:42, HR wrote:
> > Where can I find the XviD parameters I would like to use with
> > mencoder,
> > which are NOT wrote in the MPlayer's CVS code man pages?
>
> AFAICT, they are not documented. Complain on the XViD forum (doom9 or
> whatnot). Does mplayer even support the new XViD API?

OK, I will complain to them, just hoped somebody could help me here. I
already wrote to the XviD User's Mailing List, but there was no reply
yet.

I will change to XviD Developer's Mailing List. Maybe they can tell me
something ;)

Yes, the CVS code from 2003-12-03 of MPlayer can use the new API of XviD.

Greetings, Stephen D. Leedle