[MPlayer-users] Re: Error during 'make' of TOOLS/netstream for the netstream server

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Fri Dec 5 20:50:50 CET 2003

Hi Rashid S. Tuweiq,

on Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:09:16 -0500 you wrote:

> DOCS/bugreports.html] Hello,
>
> I successfully did a 'config', 'make' and 'make install' for MPlayer. I
> played a sample video and it is working just fine. Then, I was trying to
>
> 'make' the netstream server binary that comes with MPlayer in
> TOOLS/netstream and I got the following error messages (see below). Any
> ideas would be greatly appreciated. It seems that it is something with
> MPlayer and Netstream rather then with my env settings or anything
> specific to my computer.
>
> Also, I got this same exact error messages with all 3 of the following
> versions of MPlayer: 1.0pre1, 1.0pre2 and the most recent cvs snapshot
> tarball of MPlayer Mplayer-current.
netstream use libmpdemux. And sometimes external deps happens to be added
to libmpdemux :( To fix that you probably only need to add dummy
funcs/variables in netstream.c. Patch are always welcome :)
Or grab a cvs from about the same date as when netstream.c was last updated
and build it from that.
	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.