[MPlayer-users] LFE, where are you?

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at optushome.com.au
Tue Dec 9 07:48:03 CET 2003

> I´ve got a SBLive Value! Edition and wan´t that too! :-) How do you do this?
> (mplayer command line, mixer settings.. ?)
> I´m using latest alsa ...

Well, I don't have any experience with alsa at all, so I don't know how it
works.  The functionality should be there, but I've only ever used it with
OSS (the emu10k1 driver from SF - see opensource.creative.com)

When you install that driver it comes with some tools including emu-dspmgr
which let you do the things I mentioned before.

Cheers,
Adam.