[MPlayer-users] Green window with radeon on debian sid

Andrea Cavaliero mikage at katamail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:05:07 CET 2003

I'm using a Radeon 7500 with xvidix on a debian sid.
If I play a movie and then i move the window around the screen it becomes
green until i stop.
I've tested this thing with both mplayer-1.0pre2 and pre3 that i built
yesterday using 'fakeroot debian/rules binary'.
The weird thing is that this isn't happening with another deb of pre2 I built
one month ago.
I don't know if this is a debian or mplayer bug, but since mplayer team is
providing a way to build the deb package, maybe someone knows which package
may be causing the problem.

Please CC me because i'm not suscribed to the list.

Andrea