[MPlayer-users] Problem with CPU autodetection

David Philippi david at torangan.de
Thu Dec 11 18:44:13 CET 2003

Hi

I did a CVS checkout a few days ago (after 1.0pre3 for sure) and it
doesn't detect that I'm using a PIII anymore. I know for sure that
earlier version did. Doesn't matter much for me, I simply added
--enable-sse ... and changed the -march / -mcpu appropriately. If it's
already fixed, ignore the mail. (I didn't see anything in the archive.)

Bye David

PS: I'm not subscribed so answers I'm intended to read should cc this
address.