[MPlayer-users] ogg & mkv problem NOVIRUS

Fabio Papa f.papa at mcmspa.it
Fri Dec 12 07:59:02 CET 2003

On Thursday 11 December 2003 23:31, Łukasz "\"frogu\" Proszek" wrote:

>1.0-pre2 palys matroska fine but refuses to show subtitles in ogg.
That's not true, it's only that automatic subs display has been turned off and
the selection method is changed. See further.

>I've tried -sid 1 ald -slang eng with ogg but none works (1.0)
This is it. Subtitles in ogg streams are not numbered starting from 1 anymore.
Every stream is numbered starting from 1, including the audio tracks, so if
you have 1 audio and 1 subs, the right parameter is -sid 2. Try to use -v and
see what's the correct number of your text stream.

--
Fabio Papa
Engineering division