[MPlayer-users] mplayer in slave mode

Theo Beisch theo.beisch at gmx.de
Tue Dec 16 09:24:37 CET 2003

Corey,
thanks - all problems solved (so far) - 1.0pre3 no longer crashes from
loadfile.
A final question: is there a way to set absolute volume levels? I couldn't
find any docs and just by try and error I found "volume +1" resp "volume -1"
work incrementing/decrementing volume; sometimes however (yes, strange!)
"volume - [or +] 100" sets volume to 0 from wherever it was. Bug or undoc'd
feature ?
Regards
Theo