[MPlayer-users] Full screen mode

Carsten Schultz carsten at gnocchi.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Tue Dec 16 16:18:57 CET 2003

Hi Rodrigo!

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 03:49:15AM +0100, Rodrigo wrote:

Thought, I'd quote that :-)

> When performing the command " mplayer -vo x11 filename.avi "
> I can see the avi sequence without a problem with an amazing good
> quality :-) much better then on XP
>
> the problem with this command is that I can not see the file in full screen

`mplayer -vo x11 -fs -zoom filename.avi' should do that.  It may be
too slow however.  See the other answers (-vo xv) for that.  Also,
changing to an X mode with a suitable resolution before starten
MPlayer is a good idea.

Have fun,

Carsten

--
Carsten Schultz (2:38, 33:47), FB Mathematik, FU Berlin
http://carsten.fu-mathe-team.de/