[MPlayer-users] Replacing audio stream in avi file

romildo at uber.com.br romildo at uber.com.br
Wed Dec 17 13:55:29 CET 2003

Hello.

I have the same movie in two different file formats:

1) avi, with an English audio stream, and a very
   good quality video stream

2) ogm, with a Brazilian Portuguese audio stream,
   but with a not so good video stream.

I want to replace the audio stream in the avi with
the one in the ogm file, recoded to mp2 (later I
will convert to SVCD). For that purpose I have
extracted the ogg audio stream from the ogm file:

$ ogmdemux -a 1 -nv -nt panteras.detonando.ogm

Then I have decoded the ogg audio stream:

$ oggdec panteras.detonando.ogm-a1.ogg

Then I have encoded it to MP2:

$ toolame -b 224 panteras.detonando.ogm-a1.wav

Now I want to replace the audio stream in the avi
with this one. What is the command for that
using mencoder?

Regards.

Romildo