[MPlayer-users] NOVIRUS To be flame or not to be...

Zorg kmaterka at wp.pl
Fri Dec 19 19:53:48 CET 2003

Hi, I haven't any problem with MPlayer, no reques, bug report, but I
send this letter. Why?
On mplayerhq.hu page 2003.12.18 was posted a news, that servers OS was
reinstaled. OK, you install Slackware - I understand, Debian Woody is
very old, Arpi known Slackware, etc. But why, WHY you write, that
"Debian sucks"??!!! I understand that you don't like Debian (I e.g.
don't like RedHat), but this is topic to start FLAMEWAR! This news is
very silly and childish.
Some time ago in documentation was written that nVidias drivers sucks,
<IGNORE THIS> but I didn't noticed any problem!!</IGNORE>. G_c_c 2,96,
C++, threads, GUI, binary distribution (...) sucks (I know that many of
this is true, but it's only example). And now Debian! What wrong with
you? So I can say that Slackware sucks becouse it doesn't have package
system (TGZ - hmmm), have few packages (only one CD!), serius update
system, blablabla... Yes, it was flame, exacly like your news.
Stop with this stupid quarrels! Expecialy Arpi should be wiser, so he
said (in docs) to stop flaming on mailing group. But people are changing
;-((
<FLAME> So, why Debian sucks? Slackware sucks!!</FLAME>

Ehhh, it's sad... ;-(( Think about this, please.

--
With kindest regards:
Zorg <kmaterka at wp.pl>