[MPlayer-users] I wanna play subpicture in vob file

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Dec 23 16:25:40 CET 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:15:47 +0100 (CET)
Andres Heinloo <andres at gfz-potsdam.de> wrote:

> > Yes, if it's in the docs, no otherwise.

> You guys have really good sense of humor :-)

Heh... But it's the truth.
I stopped a long time ago prettending to know
all mplayer options, there are way to many.
Beside the doc-team is doing a good work on keeping
them uptodate, so you can generally assume that either
a functionality is documented or it does not exist.

> Oops, should've read the docs first, maybe it is already mentioned.

Everything is somewhere documented ;)

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu