[MPlayer-users] audio/video sync help needed

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Dec 24 11:48:59 CET 2003

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 00:26:46 -0500
Ying Li <cyli at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> When using mplayer and gmplayer though, I get audio/video sync problems
> with some of the files that give xine choppiness problems.  Certain
> options let me play the videos fullscreen without sync problems in
> mplayer, but not in gmplayer.  I've included the summary of everything
> I've tried so far, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or
> whether I should file a bug report.

Sorry, but the GUI is unmaintained. If it doesnt work, you've to use
the console version.
But on the otherhand, i dont know of anything in the GUI code that
could cause a/v desync, as this is common code. Maybe you used
a different -vo or -ao plugin ? Had arts, esd or something running ?

BTW: There is a lot in the docu about a/v sync problems, you should
read it

			Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu