[MPlayer-users] Re: mplayer 1.0pre3-3.2 Audio sync/speed

Alex Ferrer aferrer at 321message.com
Fri Dec 26 07:38:40 CET 2003

I've uploaded the file qt_fast_audio.mov to the ftp with a problem
sample file .

I tried all kinds of files (including other qt files).

The problem *only* ocurrs to qt files grabbed via firewire (with kino /
dvgrab) from my dv cam. all other files play fine, even .avi grabs from
the same camera

What puzzles me is that mplayer 0.9x plays them perfectly well..

alx