[MPlayer-users] mplayer / ens1371 / hwac3 passthrough

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Wed Dec 31 18:47:32 CET 2003

ons, 31.12.2003 kl. 17.37 skrev Horst Eyermann:

> OK.
> Is this expected?
> If it is possible that AC3 is expected in little endian, is it difficult
> to patch mplayer to do the conversion?
>
> - Or should alsa provide big endian support for ac3 pass through?

I know *nothing* about mplayer. O.k., since Saturday last, when I first
compiled it and started using it, I know more than I did on Friday last.

But as a Sparc/Intel person I wouldn't expect big-endian support on a
little-endian system. No way. Try little-endian file formats.

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://billy.demon.nl