[MPlayer-users] Some wishes to realease 0.90

Vladimir I. Umnov samba at ezmail.ru
Wed Jan 1 16:58:02 CET 2003

Hello, mplayer-users.

I use always xawtv to watch tv under linux, and I was wondered, that
media player can display picture much better (with filters) than
specific tvtuner program and not worser than windows applications
like BorgTV. But it (BorgTV) can:
1) Remember channels parameters such brightnes,contrast,hue and
saturation. I think this is not to difficult do that in mplayer, for
example: "-tv ...:channels=R1(50,50,50,50)-RTR,R3(60,60,50,30)-ORT,...".
2) Switching channels produce clicks.
3) May mplayer display with OSD remaining and system time while playing
movie?
4) ALSA9:surround51 scrool speakers. There is only one mode that can
play 5.1 sound on my new SBLive, and its alsa9. I posted my problems
earlier.

Questions:
1) How to record sound while capturing or looking tv, I can't understand it
from latest cvs documentation?

 Vladimir I. Umnov                         mailto:samba at ezmail.ru