[MPlayer-users] mencoder audio-video async (skew)

Ferenc Kubinszky ferenc.kubinszky at wit.mht.bme.hu
Wed Jan 1 19:48:44 CET 2003

Hello,

I've downloaded CVS-20030101, but still have the problem:

When I re-encode an avi with libavcodec and mp3lame audio and video won't
be sync-ed, moreover the delay isn't constant, but increasing.

I have the same problem with recording from a v4l source (PCTV PRO).
After capturing 3 hours audio lags approx 30 sec (starting form 0.5 sec) !

Do anybody else has similar problem, or I missed something ?

Best regards,
+ Kubinszky Ferenc                   ferenc.kubinszky at wit.mht.bme.hu
+ PhD Student of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics
+ Wireless Information Technology Lab          http://wit.mht.bme.hu