[MPlayer-users] RE: Strange frame drop-outs during TV grabbing

bdeook bdeook at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 2 01:29:44 CET 2003

I don't a suscriber of the list but reading it, I see the message
"Strange frame drop-outs during TV grabbing" of 2-december-2002, i seek
help for itself, and reading it I see the problem and solution, the
module bttv.o have a option "fieldnr=0/1 Count fields.  Some TV
descrambling software needs this, for others it only generates 50
useless IRQs/sec.  default is 0 (off)" (*documentation kernel)  with it
to 0 mplayer and mencoder work fine.

thanks to all for your good work, ah, and ¡happy new year!.