[MPlayer-users] Error: libmpeg2 returned from sig11... (bad file?)

cykwon at samsung.co.kr cykwon at samsung.co.kr
Thu Jan 2 03:47:20 CET 2003

Hi,

I am trying to do streaming with .vob file using live.com over local area network and play it with mplayer.
When sending .mpeg file, it works fine but with .vob file I would have the following error:

"libmpeg2 returned from sig11....(bad file?)"

Having the error on the terminal the screen becomes severely garbled.
On the sender side, I use live.com test program to stream, which is testMPEGAudioVideoStreamer while using "testMPEGVideoReceiver" at the recevier side.

Anyone having a clue for this problem would be welcome.

Thanks.

Kwon, ChangYeul

Wireless Connectivity Team
Connectivity Group