[MPlayer-users] Additonal Info: xvidix error with ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M6 LY since cvs20021225

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Fri Jan 3 14:41:47 CET 2003

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:33:58 +0100 "Jorg Hansel" <joerg.haensel at web.de>
wrote:

'Lo,

> His CVS comment "the long awaited pink screen + shift fix for radeon"
> describes the problem that occured to me after the patch.

Hehe.
Try moving the "case DEVICE_ATI_RADEON_MOBILITY_M63" (this is what you
have) to the second case block (the one which only does
is_shift_required=1). That's about line 927 of the file.
If this doesn't help, remove the line at all (so you'll have
is_shift_required = 0, rage_ckey_model = 0).

See if one helps. If yes send a patch to -dev-eng.
Don't forget you have to make install as these libs are runtime-loaded
from $PREFIX.

HTH,
--
Colin