[MPlayer-users]

Tuukka Toivonen tuukkat at ees2.oulu.fi
Fri Jan 3 18:11:23 CET 2003

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Moritz Bunkus wrote:

>Another option would be to implement a 'muxer' that would only output
>the raw video frames and drop everything else (including audio tracks).

This is exactly what I did mean. Drop file write output from mplayer (it
looks like a hack to me anyway) and implement good output file format
support to mencoder (raw video/audio, mpeg stream, avi, asf, mov...)

Btw, using "avilib" (included with transcode package), it's piece
of cake to extract the raw data from inside an AVI.