[MPlayer-users] seek forward/backward _one_ frame

Sebastiaan S.Breedveld at ITS.TUDelft.NL
Sat Jan 4 11:52:55 CET 2003

High,

On Sat, 4 Jan 2003, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

> Is there a way to tell mplayer to seek one frame forward / backward?

The FAQ says that mplayer once had this supported, but it messed up the
sync between audio and video, so they removed it. But you are always
welcome to submit a working patch.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98