[MPlayer-users] Input commands question

federico chang mp at feeling4ever.no-ip.com
Sat Jan 4 21:19:43 CET 2003

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 04:54:57PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 02:24:09 -0300
> federico chang <mp at feeling4ever.no-ip.com> wrote:

> > Which command is for the NEXT/PREV(chapter) buttons of Remote Control?
>
> There aren't any, as i told you yesterday on irc.
No irc please, dont have any.
As i saw in my .lircrc there were in the earlier version de mplayer with
"mplayer_lirc" as program name. So our dear team just rewrite the code or
just wipe it out.

> > and what do the commands pt_step, pt_up_step do? are they for the menu's
> > navigation? (i dont think so..)
>
> RTFM
Ah.. now that i read it for the tenth time or so, are they for the playlist?
or perhaps "playtree"? sorry i can't understand the word, are there "parent
play list" and "child play list"? so the command "pt_up_step" could jump
between them?
The problem is the team write a good FM but i cannot understand it at the
first shot. I really wish i could get the meaning of "playtree" when TFM says
"pt_step: go to the next entry in playtree."