[MPlayer-users] ogm with ac3 segfault

Kresimir Kukulj madmax at iskon.hr
Sat Jan 4 23:03:33 CET 2003

Quoting Moritz Bunkus (moritz at bunkus.org):
> Hi.
>
> > It is in incoming - 'divx-ac3-sig11.ogm'.
>
> Could you please also upload to somewhere else? I'd like to test it and
> MPlayer's incoming directory is not word readable (which, of course, is
> good!).

You can get it from:

<URL:http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~madmax/divx-ac3-sig11.ogm>

Also, playing same sample in .avi format (produced by mencoder) results in
printing

a52: CRC check failed!

at the very end of playback. No crash. So it seems this is related to
ogmtools and how mplayer handles (maybe incomplete) frames at the very end
of file.

Kresimir Kukulj                      madmax at iskon.hr