[MPlayer-users] [OT]Problem with my mailer or time jump ?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jan 5 03:15:55 CET 2003

Hi,

> Prolly Arpi's broken homebrew mua. Apparently he's better at writing
> movie players than mailers... :)) Personally I just set mailing lists

when finished mpalyer 1.0, i'll be back to mailer development :)
time to read the RFCs (i've never seen the related ones), and rewritting
mailer3 from scratch (currently it's a buggy port of my very old DOS mailer
written in turbo pascal :)) (actually i've learnt C whiel porting it... so you
can image the code quality :))

> to be sorted by date received rather than date sent, since so many
> people seem to have broken clocks set to the wrong year and whatnot...

for example i just don't care of date.
i have a good wall clock, who needs the PC's buggy RTC ? :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team